We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM). We will conduct Sunday School at 11 AM (following the morning service and a brief fellowship time). We will gather for our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting at 4:30 PM, before the evening worship service.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Pipa will continue his series on Job with a sermon on Job 1:2-5 entitled “The Practical Piety of Job.” In the evening, Pastor Zachary Groff will open an extended study through Christ’s Sermon on the Mount as part of his continuing series on The Gospel of Matthew. He will preach a sermon on Matthew 5:1-3 entitled “The Poor in Spirit.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 146: Praise the LORD! My Soul, O Praise Him! (Tune: RIPLEY)
– 254: Let All Things Now Living (Tune: ASH GROVE)
– 119B: How Shall the Young Direct Their Way? (Tune: DUANE STREET)
– 241: O God beyond All Praising (Tune: THAXTED)
– 113A: Hallelujah! Raise O Raise (Tune: MONKLAND)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 95C: Now with Joyful Exultation (Tune: BEECHER)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 131B: Not Haughty Is My Heart (Tune: TRENTHAM)
– 221: O Light That Knew No Dawn (Tune: DARWALL)*
– 568: Doxology (Tune: GENEVAN 134 (OLD HUNDREDTH))
* Note that this is a different tune than what is printed with 221 in the Trinity Psalter Hymnal. DARWALL is printed with 92A, 281, 288, and 377.
We plan to meet for prayer meeting on Wednesday, February 9 at our stated time (6 PM).