Especially after getting “snowed out” yesterday, we are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM). We will conduct Sunday School at 11 AM (following the morning service and a brief fellowship time). We will gather for our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting at 4:30 PM, before the evening worship service.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. You will notice that the liturgy and preaching schedule is identical to what we were planning to do yesterday. In the morning, Dr. Pipa will continue his series on worship with a sermon on Mark 14:22-25 entitled “The Lord’s Supper.” In the evening, Palmetto Hills Presbyterian Church Pastoral Intern Alex Dwyer will deliver a sermon on Habakkuk 2:1-4 entitled “Wait for the Lord.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 105C: O Praise the LORD, His Deeds Make Known (Tune: BETHLEHEM (Fink) (SERAPH))
– 105B: O Thank the LORD with Great Rejoicing (Tune: GENEVAN 105)
– 196: At the Lamb’s High Feast We Sing (Tune: ST. GEORGE’S WINDSOR)
– 108: My Heart Is Steadfast, God! (Tune: ST. THOMAS (Williams))
– 566: Hallelujah! Hallelujah! (Tune: SICILIAN MARINERS)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 230: Holy, Holy, Holy! (Tune: NICAEA)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 243: How Firm a Foundation (Tune: FOUNDATION)
– 130A: LORD, from the Depths to You I Cry! (Tune: ST. COLUMBA)
– 568: Doxology (Tune: GENEVAN 134 (OLD HUNDREDTH))
It is our sincere desire to conduct prayer meeting this Wednesday at our stated time (6 PM). However, we are prepared to cancel prayer meeting if road conditions do not materially improve before Wednesday evening. We do not want anyone risking encounters with black ice. Please standby for an update in the next two days.