We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM). We will conduct Sunday School at 11 AM (following the morning service and a brief fellowship time). We will gather for our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting at 4:30 PM, before the evening worship service.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Pipa will return to the pulpit with a sermon on 1 Peter 3:21, 22 entitled “The Significance of Baptism.” In the evening, Pastor Groff will continue his series on Matthew’s Gospel, Part 2: The King’s Identity, with a sermon on Matthew 3:13-17 entitled “Christ’s Baptism in the Waters.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 148A: From Heaven O Praise the LORD! (Tune: ST. CATHERINES)
– 107A: O Thank the LORD, for He Is Good (Tune: GOSHEN)
– 193: Baptized into Your Name Most Holy (Tune: NEUMARK)
– 190: Thus Saith the Mercy of the Lord (Tune: I DO BELIEVE)
– 234: The God of Abraham Praise (Tune: LEONI)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 299: Joy to the World! The Lord Is Come (Tune: ANTIOCH)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 292: Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence (Tune: PICARDY)
– 22C: Amid the Thronging Worshipers (Tune: BOVINA)
– 117A: Praise Jehovah, All Ye Nations (Tune: IN BABILONE)
We intend to meet at the church on Saturday the 18th at 2:45 PM to go out into the neighborhood to sing hymns and carols praising God for visiting mankind with His salvation. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.