We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening service (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our fellowship meal (12 PM). We will observe the Lord’s Supper in the morning service. In light of our extended morning activities, we will not be holding our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting at 4:30 PM.
If you intend to join us for the fellowship meal, please sign up here to bring a dish (entree or side), dessert, or drink.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Pipa will continue his mini-series on biblical worship with a sermon on Mark 4:1-25 entitled “Responsible Hearers.” In the evening, Palmetto Hills Presbyterian Church (PCA) pastoral intern Alexander Dwyer will deliver a sermon on Judges 4 entitled “The Saving Presence & Sovereign Power of God.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 66A: O Shout to God with Joy (Tune: WIE SCHÖN LEUCHTET)
– 65B: Praise Waits for You, O God (Tune: GENEVAN 65)
– 119B: How Shall the Young Direct Their Way (Tune: DUANE STREET)
– 303: All Praise to You, Eternal Lord (Tune: CANONBURY)
– 198: Let Thy Blood in Mercy Poured (Tune: JESUS, MEINE ZUVERSICHT)
– 567: Doxology (Tune: OLD HUNDREDTH)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 212: Come, Thou Almighty King (Tune: TRINITY (ITALIAN HYMN))
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 99B: The LORD God Reigns in Majesty (Tune: ELLACOMBE)
– 246: Though Troubles Assail Us (Tune: JOANNA (ST. DENIO))
– 150C: Sing Hallelujah! Praise the LORD! (Tune: LASST UNS ENFREUEN)