We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening service (5 PM). We will be observing the Lord’s Supper, launching Sunday School, and hosting a fellowship meal this week at the church. In light of the many morning activities, there will be no Kingdom Prayer meeting preceding the evening service this Lord’s Day.
If you will join us for the Fellowship Meal, please sign up here to bring a drink, entree, side, or dessert.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. Dr. Pipa will begin a mini-series on worship in the morning preaching a sermon on Psalm 100 entitled “The Nature of True Worship.” Zack Groff will return to the pulpit in the evening to conclude his series on Ruth, The Search for a Redeemer, with a sermon on Ruth 4:13-22 entitled “The Lord Provides All.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 99A: The LORD God Reigns on High (Tune: LEONI)
– 68A: God Shall Arise and by His Might (stanzas 1, 2; Tune: GENEVAN 68)
– 100A: Shout to the LORD, All Earth (Tune: DIADEMATA)
– 342: Stricken, Smitten, and Afflicted (Tune: O MEIN JESU, ICH MUSS STERBEN)
– 341: Alas! and Did My Savior Bleed (Tune: MARTYRDOM)
– 570: Doxology (Tune: LASST UNS ERFREUEN)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 472: Here from All Nations (Tune: O QUANTA QUALIA)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 475: Who Trusts in God, a Strong Abode (Tune: CONSTANCE)
– 16B: Preserve Me, O My God (Tune: STERLING)
– 567: Doxology (Tune: OLD HUNDREDTH)