We are looking forward to gathering together for worship tomorrow morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM). In addition to introducing the morning service, we will also hold our first Lord’s Day “Kingdom Prayer” time at 4:30 PM.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship service, please click here. Dr. Pipa will be continuing his series through 1 Timothy in the morning with a sermon on 1 Timothy 6:1 and 2, “Gospel Liberty or Anarchy.” Zack Groff will begin a series on the Old Testament book of Ruth, The Search for a Redeemer, with a sermon on Ruth 1:1-5, “The Lord Alone Provides.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 66B: Come, All Ye People, Bless Our God (Tune: ADOWA)
– 181: Now Thank We All Our God (Tune: NUN DANKET)
– 138A: With All My Heart My Thanks I Bring (Tune: ST. PETERSBURG)
– 128A: How Blest Are All Who Fear the LORD (Tune: McKEE)
– 72A: Oh God, Your Judgments Give the King (stanza 8; Tune: McKEE)
In the evening, we will be singing:
– 122A: I Was Filled with Joy and Gladness (Tune: CWM RHONDDA)
– 413: Revive Thy Work, O Lord (Tune: FESTAL SONG)
– 45B: My Heart Does Overflow (Tune: LEOMINSTER)
– 245: Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Tune: FAITHFULNESS)
As mentioned above, there will be a prayer meeting focused on “Kingdom Prayer” praise, confession, thanksgiving, and petitions. This means that for about 20-25 minutes before the evening service, all who are available and interested to meet will gather at the church to pray specifically for the work of Christ’s church locally, nationally, and globally. Please join us for this strategic time of prayer for our local ministry, our missionaries, and our brethren around the world.