Prayer Meeting – November 8
Join us on Wednesday the 8th at 6 PM for our regularly scheduled prayer meeting in which we structure our corporate praying around Adoration & Thanksgiving, Confession & Supplication for Sanctification, and Petitions for the Good of God’s People. CateKids will not be meeting this week!
Worship – November 12
We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM), worship in the evening (5 PM), and Sunday School (11 AM). Please join us for our regular “Kingdom Prayer” time this Lord’s Day at 4:30 PM.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will preach on Job 31:13-23, “Social Responsibilities.” In the evening, Mr. Brad Egan will deliver a sermon on Genesis 2:4 – 25, “Paradise.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 34A: I Will at All Times Bless the LORD (Tune: EUPHEMIA)
– 240: O Love of God, How Strong and True (Tune: JERUSALEM (Parry))
– 185: We Give Thee But Thine Own (Tune: SCHUMANN)
– 268: Of the Father’s Love Begotten, stanza 5 (Tune: DIVINUM MYSTERIUM)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 104A: Bless the LORD, My Soul! (Tune: ODE TO JOY)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 243: How Firm a Foundation (Tune: FOUNDATION)
– 46B: God Is Our Refuge and Our Strength (Tune: NOEL)
– 567: Doxology (Tune: OLD HUNDREDTH)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.