Prayer Meeting – May 17
Join us on Wednesday the 17th at 6 PM for our regularly scheduled prayer meeting in which we structure our corporate praying around Adoration & Thanksgiving, Confession & Supplication for Sanctification, and Petitions for the Good of God’s People. CateKids will be meeting this week!
Saturday Morning Activities – May 20
This Saturday, we will host a Men’s Discipleship Breakfast at 8:15 AM as we continue to study Dr. Richard D. Phillips’s book, The Masculine Mandate. At 10 AM, we will meet at the church to go out for community outreach.
Worship – May 21
We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM), worship in the evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our weekly Kingdom Prayer time (4:30 PM). Pastor Groff will deliver a brief update on the 157th Stated Meeting of Calvary Presbytery after Sunday School. After the evening service, visiting missionary Mr. Jay Brantley will make a presentation about his ministry to the Samburu people of Kenya while we enjoy a light fellowship meal together.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Pastor Zachary Groff will preach on Matthew 9:1-8, “The Forgiver of Sins.” In the evening, My Jay Brantley will deliver a sermon on Acts 14:19-28, “Great Commission: Isolated or Involved?”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 103C: Come, My Soul, and Bless the LORD (Tune: KEESEE)
– 449: As When the Prophet Moses Raised (Tune: DOWNS)
– 119H: You, LORD, Are the Portion (Tune: BOWERSBURN)
– 447: Christ, of All My Hopes the Ground (Tune: HENDON)
– 113A: Hallelujah! Raise, O Raise, stanzas 1, 2 (Tune: MONKLAND)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 22C: Amid the Throning Worshipers (Tune: BOVINA)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 195: Shine Thou upon Us, Lord (Tune: LEONI)
– 22D: The Ends of All the Earth Shall Hear (Tune: VISION)
– 117B: Praise the LORD God, All You Nations (Tune: REGENT SQUARE)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.