We are looking forward to gathering for worship and the Lord’s Supper this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM), worship in the evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our monthly fellowship meal (12 PM). In light of our fellowship meal, we will not hold our regular “Kingdom Prayer” time this Lord’s Day at 4:30 PM.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will preach on Job 22:21-30, “Call to Repentance.” In the evening, Pastor Zachary Groff will preach a sermon on Matthew 8:18-27, “Following the Son of Man.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 103A: Bless the LORD, My Soul (Tune: BEECHER)
– 25C: Lord, I Lift My Soul to Thee (Tune: SEYMOUR)
– TH 495: No, Not Despairingly Come I to Thee (Tune: KEDRON)*
– 348: Glory Be to Jesus (Tune: WEM IN LEIDENSTAGEN)
– 72A: O God, Your Judgments Give the King, stanza 8 (Tune: OSTEND)
*Please note that this song is not found in the Trinity Psalter Hymnal, but rather in the Trinity Hymnal (Revised). The music and lyrics are available online at hymnary.org.
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 72B: Hail to the Lord’s Anointed (Tune: ES FLOG EIN KLEINS WALDVÖGELEIN)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 119F: Let Your Mercy and Love (Tune: MULCHAICH)
– 532: Be Still, My Soul (Tune: FINLANDIA)
– 212: Come, Thou Almighty King, stanza 4 (Tune: TRINITY (ITALIAN HYMN))
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.