Prayer Meeting – April 19
Join us on Wednesday the 19th at 6 PM for our regularly scheduled prayer meeting in which we structure our corporate praying around Adoration & Thanksgiving, Confession & Supplication for Sanctification, and Petitions for the Good of God’s People. During the prayer meeting, children will be able to participate in our CateKids program during which they will learn the basic principles of corporate prayer and work on memorizing the Westminster Shorter Catechism, a faithful summary of biblical doctrine.
Worship – April 23
We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM), worship in the evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our weekly Kingdom Prayer time (4:30 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Pastor Zachary Groff will preach on Matthew 8:14-17, “Prophesied Healing.” In the evening, Pastoral Intern Timothy Cook will deliver a sermon on 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, “The Comfort of the Resurrection.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 102B: Thou, O Lord, Art God Alone (Tune: ST. GEORGE’S WINDSOR)
– 252: This Is My Father’s World (Tune: TERRA BEATA)
– 102A: LORD, Hear My Prayer for Aid (Tune: JERUSALEM (Parry))
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 214: Sing Praise to God Who Reigns Above (Tune: MIT FREUDEN ZART)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 119G: Your Word Remember to Your Needy Servant (Tune: PERFECT LOVE)
– 270: At the Name of Jesus (Tune: KING’S WESTON)
– 117A: Praise Jehovah, All Ye Nations (Tune: IN BABILONE)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.