Prayer Meeting – April 12
Join us on Wednesday the 12th at 6 PM for our regularly scheduled prayer meeting in which we structure our corporate praying around Adoration & Thanksgiving, Confession & Supplication for Sanctification, and Petitions for the Good of God’s People.
Men’s Discipleship Breakfast – April 15
Join us this Saturday for our monthly men’s discipleship breakfast this Saturday the 15th at 8:15 AM. We are currently going through Dr. Richard D. Phillips’s excellent book, The Masculine Mandate. To listen to last month’s lesson and discussion, click here. This week, we will discuss chapters 4 and 5 on the nature and function of men in the created order.
Worship – April 16
We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM), worship in the evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our weekly Kingdom Prayer time (4:30 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will preach on Job 21:27-34, “A Commonsense Testimony.” In the evening, Pastor Zachary Groff will preach a sermon on Matthew 8:5-13, “The Centurion’s Faith.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 229: Holy God, We Praise Your Name (Tune: GROSSER GOTT, WIR LOBEN DICH)
– 351: How Deep the Father’s Love for Us (Tune: TOWNEND)
– 49: Hear This, All You Peoples (Tune: AUSTRIAN HYMN)*
– 75: We Give You Thanks, O God (Tune: CARLISLE)
– 229: Holy God, We Praise Your Name, stanza 4 (Tune: GROSSER GOTT, WIR LOBEN DICH)
* Please note that the selected tune (AUSTRIAN HYMN) is not printed with Psalm 49, but is printed with 98C in the Trinity Psalter Hymnal.
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 66B: Come, All Ye People, Bless Our God (Tune: ADOWA)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 119A: How Blessed Are Those Upright in Their Way (Tune: GENEVAN 119)
– 48B: The LORD Is Great and Greatly Praised (Tune: FOREST GREEN)
– 567: Doxology (Tune: OLD HUNDREDTH)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.