We are looking forward to gathering for prayer this Wednesday at 6 PM, for a men’s discipleship breakfast this Saturday at 8:15 AM, community outreach this Saturday at 10 AM, and worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and Kingdom Prayer (4:30 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will preach on Job 21, “The Dilemma.” In the evening, Pastor Zachary Groff will preach on Matthew 7:15-23, “Recognizing False Prophets.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 34C: Through All the Changing Scenes of Life! (Tune: DOWNS)
– 231: Whate’ever My God Ordains Is Right (Tune: WAS GOTT TUT)
– 73A: Surely God Is Good to Israel (Tune: FULL CIRCLE)
– 356: Come, Ye Faithful, Raise the Strain, stanza 5 (Tune: ST. KEVIN)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 100B: All People That on Earth Do Dwell (Tune: GENEVAN 134 (OLD HUNDREDTH))
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 6: O LORD, in Wrath Rebuke Me Not (Tune: OLIVE’S BROW)
– 266: Thou Art the Way (Tune: ARLINGTON)
– 567: Doxology (Tune: OLD HUNDREDTH)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.
Men’s Discipleship Breakfast (Sat. @ 8:15 AM)
This Saturday morning at 8:15 AM, the Antioch men will meet for the first of our monthly discipleship breakfasts preceding the community outreach. You do not need to participate in both activities if you can make only one or the other. During our times together over hot breakfast, Pastor Groff will lead a discussion of a particular book focusing on an area of men’s discipleship and identify service opportunities in both the church and local community. We will begin with Dr. Richard D. Phillips’ excellent book, The Masculine Mandate. This week, we will cover the first three chapters. This activity is open to all male communicant members.
Community Outreach (Sat. @ 10 AM)
This Saturday morning from 10 AM until about noon, weather permitting, we will go out to meet and introduce ourselves to our neighbors around the Church. For more information about Saturday’s activities, please contact Pastor Groff at firstname.lastname@example.org.