We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our monthly fellowship meal (12 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will continue his series through Job with a sermon on Job 13:1-19 entitled “The Ally of a Good Conscience.” In the evening, Pastor Groff will preach on the fifth petition of the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6:12 with a sermon entitled “Release from Debts.”
There will be a fellowship meal following the Sunday School hour (we aim to start the meal around noon). In light of the extended evening fellowship, we will not have our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting for this Lord’s Day.
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 138A: With All My Heart My Thanks I Bring (Tune: ST. PETERSBURG)
– 295: Song of Simeon (Tune: NUNC DIMITTIS)
– 119E: Teach Me, O LORD, Your Way of Truth (Tune: BISHOP)
– 196: At the Lamb’s High Feast We Sing (Tune: ST. GEORGE’S WINDSOR)
– 298: Comfort, Comfort Ye My People (Tune: GENEVAN 42 (THIRSTING))
– 117A: Praise Jehovah, All Ye Nations (Tune: IN BABILONE)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 217: My God, How Wonderful Thou Art (Tune: ST. ETHELDREDA)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 130A: LORD, from the Depths to You I Cry! (Tune: ST. COLUMBA)
– 32B: How Blest Is He Whose Trespass (Tune: RUTHERFORD)
– 313: Angels, from the Realms of Glory, stanza 5 (Tune: REGENT SQUARE)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.