We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and Kingdom Prayer (4:30 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Rev. Iver Martin of Edinburgh Theological Seminary in Scotland will preach on Leviticus 23:2, “Thanksgivings, Feasts, & Jesus.” In the evening, Pastoral Intern Timothy Cook will continue the interns’ series on 1 Thessalonians with a sermon on 1 Thessalonians 3:1-5, “A Shepherd’s Concern.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 138A: With All My Heart My Thanks I Bring (Tune: ST. PETERSBURG)
– 181: Now Thank We All Our God (Tune: NUN DANKET)
– 119Q: Wonderful Are Your Statutes, LORD (Tune: ST. CRISPIN)
– 237: When All Your Mercies, O My God (Tune: MANOAH)
– 567: Doxology (Tune: OLD HUNDREDTH)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 29B: Now unto Jehovah, Ye Sons of the Mighty (Tune: ARLES)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 195: Shine Thou upon Us, Lord (Tune: LEONI)
– 84A: O LORD of Hosts, How Lovely (Tune: TOURS)
– 117A: Praise Jehovah, All Ye Nations (Tune: IN BABILONE)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.