We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our monthly fellowship meal (12 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph Pipa will continue his series through The Book of Job with a sermon on Job 10:8-22 entitled “Absentee Father?” In the evening, Pastoral Intern Mr. Timothy Cook will return to the Antioch pulpit with a sermon on 1 Thessalonians 2:5-8 entitled “Proper Conduct among Saints.”
There will be a fellowship meal following the Sunday School hour (we aim to start the meal around noon). In light of the extended evening fellowship, we will not have our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting for this Lord’s Day.
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 115A: Not to Us, LORD, Not to Us (Tune: ABERYSTWYTH)
– 237: When All Your Mercies, O My God (Tune: MANOAH)
– 19B: The Heavens Above Declare (Tune: COLUMBIA)
– 202: Here, O. MyLord, I See Thee Face to Face (Tune: MORECAMBE)
– 569: Doxology (Tune: TALLIS’ CANON)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 44: O God, We Have Heard, stanzas 1-4 (Tune: MALDWYN)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 391: Come, O Come, Thou Quickening Spirit (Tune: LUX PRIMA)
– 15B: Who, O Lord, with Thee Abiding (Tune: HELEN)
– 117C: Praise Jehovah, All Ye Nations (Tune: ST. OSWALD)
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.