We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our monthly fellowship meal (12 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Pastor Zachary Groff will interrupt his series on The Gospel of Matthew with a sermon entitled “The Unshakable Man” on Psalm 15. In the evening, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will return to the Antioch pulpit with a sermon on Job 9:14-21 entitled “The Confession of a Righteous Believer.”
There will be a fellowship meal following the Sunday School hour (we aim to start the meal around noon). In light of the extended evening fellowship, we will not have our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting for this Lord’s Day.
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 29A: Now unto the LORD, All You Sons of the Mighty (Tune: WILLOW GROVE)
– 370: A Hymn of Glory Let Us Sing (Tune: LASST UNS ERFREUEN)
– 15A: LORD, Who Shall Sojourn in Your Tent (Tune: BISHOP)*
– 454: I Lay My Sins on Jesus (Tune: COMMEMORATION)
– 456: Jesus! What a Friend for Sinners! (Tune: HYFRYDOL)
– 150C: Sing Hallelujah! Praise the LORD! stanza 1 (Tune: LASST UNS ERFREUEN)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 103A: Bless the LORD, My Soul, stanzas 1-3 (Tune: BEECHER)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 119C: Do Good to Me and I Will Live (Tune: WAREHAM)
– 103D: The Tender Love a Father Has (Tune: AVONDALE)
– 567: Doxology (Tune: OLD HUNDREDTH)
*please note that this setting of Psalm 15 is printed with a different tune; the BISHOP tune can be found with 119E
To access links to recordings of the tunes listed above, please click the button below.