We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our monthly fellowship meal (12 PM). We will be observing the Lord’s Supper in the morning service.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will continue his Job series with a sermon entitled “A Call to Submission” on Job 5:17-27. In the evening, Pastoral Intern Mr. Ryan Colvin will return to the Antioch pulpit with a sermon on Psalm 128, “True Blessedness.”
In our morning service, we will have the joy of receiving another new member family (they missed last week due to illness). There will be a fellowship meal following the Sunday School hour (we aim to start the meal around noon). In light of the extended fellowship, we are cancelling our Kingdom Prayer meeting for this Lord’s Day.
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 66A: O Shout to God with Joy (Tune: WIE SCHÖN LEUCHTET)
– 103A: Bless the LORD, My Soul, stanzas 4-6 (Tune: BEECHER)
– 95B: O Come, Let Us Sing (Tune: HANOVER (Croft))
– 343: What Wondrous Love Is This (Tune: WONDROUS LOVE)
– 348: Glory Be to Jesus (Tune: WEM IN LEIDENSTAGEN)
– 564: Now Blessed Be Jehovah God (Tune: CORONATION)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 224: Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise (Tune: JOANNA (ST. DENIO))
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 461: Blessed Are the Sons of God (Tune: ROSEFIELD)
– 128B: Blest the Man Who Fears Jehovah (Tune: GALILEE (Jude))
– 117B: Praise the LORD God, All You Nations (Tune: REGENT SQUARE)