We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our weekly Kingdom prayer meeting (4:30 PM).
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will continue his Job series with a sermon entitled “A Searching Revelation” on Job 4:12-21. In the evening, Palmetto Hills Presbyterian Church Pastoral Intern Alex Dwyer will return to the Antioch pulpit with a sermon on Mark 12:13-17, “The Wisdom of Almighty God.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 8C: Lord, Our Lord, Thy Glorious Name (Tune: EVENING PRAISE)
– 433: Amazing Grace! (Tune: AMAZING GRACE)
– 143B: O Hear My Prayer, LORD (Tune: DOLGELLY)
– 260: All Mankind Fell in Adam’s Fall (Tune: SAXONY)
– 268: Of the Father’s Love Begotten, stanza 5 (Tune: DIVINUM MYSTERIUM)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 111B: O Give the LORD Wholehearted Praise (Tune: GERMANY)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 446: Be Thou My Vision (Tune: SLANE)
– 171: O Word of God Incarnate (Tune: MUNICH)
– 117B: Praise the LORD God, All You Nations (Tune: REGENT SQUARE)
Community Outreach – May 21
We plan to meet for outreach into the community on Saturday, May 21st. We will meet at the church at 9:30 AM for a brief time of orientation and prayer before heading out into the community by 10 AM.
Greenville Seminary Commencement – May 20
Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary is conducting its 31st Commencement exercises this Friday evening at 7PM at Woodruff Road Presbyterian Church (2519 Woodruff Road, Simpsonville, SC). This event is open to the public, and there will be a light reception to follow. Dr. David T. A. Strain (Senior Minister, First Presbyterian Church of Jackson, MS) will be delivering the Commencement address. The Commencement will be available for viewing by livestream at gpts.edu/livestream.
Great Scot! Parade – May 27
The staff of Second Presbyterian Church in Greenville, SC is allowing the Antioch Church family to use the Church’s parking lot in downtown Greenville during the Great Scot! Parade on Friday, May 27 from 6 PM until the conclusion of the parade. Antioch folks will meet at Second’s parking lot between 5:30 and 6 PM, and walk over to Main Street, where the parade will be marching. For more information on the Great Scot! Parade, click here.