We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our monthly fellowship meal (12 PM). There is no Kingdom Prayer meeting this Lord’s Day. We will be observing the Lord’s Supper in the morning worship service.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Pastor Zachary Groff will continue his series on The Gospel of Matthew by preaching a sermon entitled “Those Persecuted for Righteousness” on Matthew 5:10. In the evening, Mr. Ryan Colvin will return to the pulpit and exhort from Psalm 2, “The Reign of the Lord’s Anointed.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 18B: I Love You, LORD, My Strength (Tune: MENDON)
– 457: Jesus, Thy Blood and Righteousness (Tune: GERMANY)
– 119R: O LORD, You Are the Righteous One (Tune: WINCHESTER NEW)
– 11B: The LORD Is My Refuge (Tune: FOUNDATION)
– 464: The Beatitudes (Tune: QUEBEC)
– 566: Hallelujah! Hallelujah! (Tune: SICILIAN MARINERS)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 230: Holy, Holy, Holy! (Tune: NICAEA)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 2A: Why Do Heathen Nations Rage? (Tune: MONSEY CHAPEL)
– 417: Jesus Shall Reign Where’er the Sun (Tune: DUKE STREET)
– 564: Now Blessed Be Jehovah God (Tune: CORONATION)
As is our practice, we will take up a diaconal offering during our communion service (as we sing selection 464: The Beatitudes) in the morning. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Pastor Groff at firstname.lastname@example.org.