We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM), Sunday School (11 AM), and our monthly fellowship meal (12 PM). There is no Kingdom Prayer meeting this Lord’s Day. We will be observing the Lord’s Supper in the morning worship service.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr. will continue his series on Job by preaching a sermon entitled “Why?” on Job 3:20-26. In the evening, Pastoral Intern Mr. Timothy Cook will return to the pulpit and exhort from Mark 11:15-19, “Christ Cleanses the Temple.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 48B: The LORD is Great and Greatly Praises (Tune: FOREST GREEN)
– 103C: Come, My Soul, and Bless the LORD, verses 1-4 (Tune: KEESEE)
– 88: LORD, You Are the God Who Saves Me (Tune: OTTERY ST. MARY)
– 197: Come, Take by Faith the Body of the Lord (Tune: LANGRAN)
– 198: Let Thy Blood in Mercy Poured (Tune: JESUS, MEINE ZUVERSICHT)
– 566: Hallelujah! Hallelujah! (Tune: SICILIAN MARINERS)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 166: You Who His Temple Throng (Tune: TRINITY (ITALIAN HYMN))
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 19B: The Heavens Above Declare, verses 5-9 (Tune: COLUMBIA)
– 418: Arise, O God (Tune: RHOSYMEDRE)
– 213: Glory Be to God the Father, verses 1 & 4 (Tune: REGENT SQUARE)
As is our practice, we will take up a diaconal offering during our communion service (as we sing selection 198: Let Thy Blood in Mercy Poured) in the morning. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Pastor Groff at email@example.com.