We are looking forward to gathering for worship this Lord’s Day morning (9:30 AM) and evening (5 PM). We will conduct Sunday School at 11 AM (following the morning service and a brief fellowship time). We will gather for our regular Kingdom Prayer meeting at 4:30 PM, before the evening worship service.
To access the bulletin for our upcoming worship services, please click here. In the morning, Dr. Pipa will continue his series on Job with a sermon on Job 1:6-12 entitled “The Court of Heaven.” In the evening, pastoral intern Tim Cook will deliver a message on Mark 1:9-13 entitled “Christ Prepared for Ministry.”
In the morning, we will be singing the following selections from the Trinity Psalter Hymnal:
– 145C: I Will Extol You, O My God (Tune: NOEL)
– 238: Lord, with Glowing Heart I’d Praise Thee (Tune: RIPLEY)
– 51C: God, Be Merciful to Me (Tune: REDHEAD/AJALON)
– 243: How Firm a Foundation (Tune: FOUNDATION)
– 121A: I Lift My Eyes Up to the Hills (Tune: DUNDEE)
– 570: Doxology (Tune: LASST UNS ENFREUEN)
In the evening, we will be singing the following selections:
– 98A: O Sing a New Song to the LORD (Tune: LYNGHAM)
– 572: Gloria Patri (Tune: GLORIA PATRI (Greatorex))
– 119L: Eternal Is Your Word, O LORD (Tune: MELITA)
– 2B: Why Do Heathen Nations Rage? (Tune: SALZBURG (Hintze))
– 566: Hallelujah! Hallelujah! (Tune: SICILIAN MARINERS)
We plan to meet for outreach into the community this Saturday, February 19th. We will meet at the church at 9AM for a brief time of orientation and prayer before heading out into the community by 10AM. Following our time, we will have pizza lunch at the church at Noon.